Monday, October 10, 2016

Stay, Illusion!

If thou hast any sound, or use a voice.
Speak to me
.
-William Shakespeare, Hamlet, act one, scene one



The ghost of Richard Nixon reared its head last night during the second presidential debate.
.
I didn’t think I’d say this, but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it, but if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."
-Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton

I wonder what Trump's enemy list looks like and I wonder when he is going to say something like, "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."

2 comments:

Nic said...

Scarily, it appears to me that "Lock up Hillary" appears to be the main reason some folk support the man! Always good when the legislature gets involved in deciding who gets locked up, isn't it?

la peregrina said...

Nic you are so politically astute. Hatred of Hillary Clinton is a big part of it.

"Always good when the legislature gets involved in deciding who gets locked up, isn't it?"

Yes, every country should have it's own Star Chamber. ;)