Friday, December 23, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

The elementary school kindergartners (five-years-old) letters to Santa.

Dear Santa,
This is what I want for Christmas. I want a toy gun with darts. I think you will come though the wall since I don't have a chimney. I will leave you chocolate chip cookies and milk. Something else I want is a laptop. So good-bye. See you at Christmas.
Love,
Dodge

(Santa's magical, he can come through the wall.)

Dear Santa,
How are your reindeer? Have you been busy? How are the elves? This year I would like a Lala Loopsy doll, Barbie scooter and a Barbie 4-wheeler. You should come though my door. I will leave you cookies and milk. I will also leave carrots for the reindeer. Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Kaylee

(I guess that coming through the wall thing can be a little scary.)

Dear Santa,
I'm really excited for Christmas. I'm going to leave you milk and cookies, too. We will leave the door unlocked. I'd like a pillow pet, a blanket, a toy snack, and a little game and a book to read. I would like a movie. I am happy with whatever I get.
Love,
Nate

(I know Nate, he will be happy with whatever he gets.)

Dear Santa,
How does Rudolph's nose glow? I will leave you a big sugar cookie by the fireplace, milk and a pear for the reindeer. I'm very nice. What I would like for Christmas is a sled, cowboy hat and cowgirl belt. This is what I like to do on Christmas; decorate the tree, scoop snow off the sidewalk, and cook cookies.
Love,
Sidney

(Humm, I wonder if I could get Sidney to help me scoop snow off my sidewalk.)

Dear Santa,
This year I would like a hunting game for the Wii. How is Rudolph and the other reindeer? How are the elves? I will leave you chocolate chip cookies and white milk. I will be at the same place I was last year. I will leave some carrots for the reindeer. I would like a bigger saddle. I would like to have your address. I really hope I am on the nice list.
Love,
Colton

(Sweetie, you are all on the nice list.)

Dear Santa,
I want the biggest semi on earth, plus a 4-wheeler. Please come thought the door. We don't have a chimney. We will give you Doritos instead of cookies because I like Doritos.
Love, Ashton

(Doritos instead of the traditional cookies? It sounds crazy but it just might work!)

Dear Santa,
I have a chimney. My mom is going to help me leave you some carrots for the reindeer and cookies and milk for you. How do you get back to the North Pole? I want to tell you what I want. A baby doll kitchen, baby doll clothes, baby doll bottles. How is Mrs Claus? How do you ride the reindeer? How do the elves make the toys? How can you fit all the toys in one bag? Have a happy Christmas.
Love,
London

(Hummm, that's a lot of questions about Santa's operation. Is London planning to take over the franchise someday?)

Dear Santa,
How do you fit down the chimney? I will leave you chocolate chip cookies and milk, carrot for your reindeer. We have a magical key that only works for you to get in. How do you fit all of the toys in your sled? How is Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves? How do you pass out all of the toys in one night? How do your reindeer get ready for Christmas? I hope you and Mrs. Claus and all of your other family have a good Christmas!
Love,
Jordan

(Uh oh, looks like London had some competition for that Santa job).

Dear Santa,
I am really excited for Christmas this year. I would like a baby doll, jewelry box, and My Little Pony. I will leave you chocolate cookies and strawberry milk. We will leave the front door unlocked. I would also like a new blanket. I would also like some more dresses and some earrings.
Love,
Zoey

(I think Santa will appreciate that strawberry milk after a long night of drinking white or chocolate.)

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a toy for Christmas. I want an iPod, candy, $1,000,000,000, cellphone, make-up for my sisters, fish tank with a fish in it, Nintendo DS, iPad, a monkey and a zebra.
Love,
Ian

(I guess that one million dollars doesn't sound so out of line after finding out Ian also he want a monkey and a zebra. The upkeep on them can be very expensive.)

May all their Christmas wishes, well, within reason, come true.

2 comments:

Blue Witch said...

It wasn't too bad, until we got to Ian... he could learn a lot from Nate... 

I'll bet that in 15 years time Nate will be working in a caring role somewhere  and Ian will be either a flash Harry or an entrepreneur.

la peregrina said...

I concur. :)