Monday, January 04, 2010

Blog Maintenance Update

Good morning, everyone. I thought I would re-post some things I wrote in the my comments about the new commenting system for anyone who missed them the first time.

First, I'm still learning about this system but I've discovered that you don't have to comment as a guest. You can go to the name box (where the word "guest" is written), delete the word "guest" and then put in your own name. Next, write what you want to in the comment box and then click on post.

I've also discovered that if you click on that little arrow in the From box you can go to a list of other sites that will let you link yourself to your profiles at those sites. This lists includes sites like Google Account, Blogger, Twitter, and others. You can also go to the bottom of the list and just enter your blog address.

There are a lot of bells and whistles with this system but you don't have to use any of them at all if you don't want too. I'm not going to and you don't have to either.

No comments: