Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That's What I Want For Christmas (2)

Our kindergarten students wrote their letters to Santa this week:

Dear Santa,
I want some new hairbands with pink bows or white kittens. Something else I want for Christmas is Moxie Girlz 2 , MP3 player and a white stuffed kitten with a pink bow in it's hair. I hope you can come to my house this year because I've been nice by helping my mom feed my dog Missy.

Hailey

P.S. I want a white shirt with my name on it.


Dear Santa,
How do you get in my house? Can I have for Christmas a deer stuffed animal, pheasant stuffed animal, football players-Vikings and Green Bay
(Pro football teams), balloon, pet turtle, a real NASCAR (I'm sure he means a toy car), earrings for Mom, motorcycle for Dad, and a stuffed panda for my brother.

Caleb


Dear Santa,
What I want for Christmas is a Nintendo DS and a pet monkey. I also want a pet turtle and a pet lion. Santa, I have been very good this year and I am going to leave you cookies and milk. Please come to my house.

Kaden

(OK, remind me not to visit Kaden's house after Christmas.)


Dear Santa,
How are your elves? How's Mrs. Claus doing? How is Rudolph? Is Rudolph's nose still shiny? I've been very good this year. I want a Nintendo DS and the baby nursery game also. I look forward to opening my presents. If you give me extra presents I'll leave you cookies and milk. To get in my house use the key under the mat.

Hadleigh

(Sweetie, you do know we all know where you live, don't you?)


Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year. I helped my best friend Vivian put her mat and blanket back were it goes
(after class nap time). How have the elves been this year? Does Rudolph have a brighter nose than usual? I love to pet my kitties and sometime I would really like to pet Rudolph. When you come you many come through the door because we don't have a chimney. I will have cookies waiting for you.

Lyden



Dear Santa
What I want for Christmas is Toy Story Pop-up Play World and a go-Kart that look like Grave Digger. I also want a Nintendo DS and a Batman Obstacle Course. I am going to leave you chocolate cookies and milk.

Cutter

(I don't think Santa will be able to fit that Batman Obstacle Course in his sleigh.)


Dear Santa,
I've been very, very good this year. I am also very excited that I am going to get a present. I like to leave cookies and milk. I am very excited to leave reindeer food. I also like to put up a Christmas tree every year. I want a toy car from the toy store. I also want a bicycle with training wheels.

Adam


Dear Santa,
I don't have a very big chimney. I want some dominoes, please. I want a tool box, please. I want a book bag
(backpack) for hiking, please. I wonder about Rudolph. I'll give you some cookies! I've been good and only lost one clip(?) on the third.

Joshua


Dear Santa,
I would like a puppy, kitten, teddy bear, Barbies, puppy posters, necklaces, makeup, shoes, books. How are your elves doing? How many cookies would you like? I would like to have a Barbie movie. I really want and like snowmen. I want a fish for Christmas. I would like butterflies also. I would really like a reindeer. I would like to have a bear. I want a jacket for the cold. I really want it to snow.

Kara

(She got the last thing on her list today and I'm hoping she gets that jacket.)


Dear Santa,
This year I have been a really good girl and this year I would like some gum, crayons, flashlight, and a pen. Santa how many cookies would you like? This year for Christmas I hope I can get lots of presents under my tree. This year for Christmas I am going to play games with my sisters. I hope it will snow. I hope you have a very great Christmas.

Taiya


Dear Santa,
I want a remote control John Deere tractor and ice skates-any kind. And a chalk board with chalk. And I'm going to make you some chocolate chip cookies. And I want a train track with a train that comes with batteries.

Shannon Lee


Dear Santa,
This year I would like a Barbie Doll and a Nintendo DS because I have been a good girl this year. And I would like Santa to come down the chimney. Thank you.

Bailey


Dear Santa,
What I want for Christmas is a Barbie and DS and a bike. I want these toys because I have been very good this year. I want to make cookies for you. The cookies are going to be chocolate chip cookies.

McKenna


Dear Santa,
How are you, the elves, and the reindeer? What I would like for Christmas is a pink horse and a Barbie and a bear and a car. How do reindeer fly? How do you get into my house? And I will leave you cookies.

Vivian

(Ah, Lyden's friend.)


Dear Santa,
I will leave cookies for you. How much do you weigh? I would like a football and a Nintendo DS. Santa, you can come in the chimney. I have been good this year.

Isaac


Dear Santa,
I've been really good this year!!! I was wondering how you fit in your sled? How old are you? And how much do you weight
(sic)? I'm going to leave you cookies, milk, and carrots for your reindeer. Where is the North Pole? For Christmas this year I really want a bike, flowers, stickers, and some hot red lipstick. I hope you have a great Christmas!

Kylee


Dear Santa,
A dolly reindeer is what I want. How are you doing, Santa? I will leave you delicious tree-shaped cookies on Christmas Eve. How is Mrs. Claus? I also want a bell for Christmas. How are the reindeer? I will also leave you milk. Merry Christmas.

Amanda


Dear Santa,
I want one-blade ice skates, a real huge diamond. I will leave cookies for you, Santa, with frosting and a glass of milk. I love you Santa!

Mia

(If you are only going to ask for only two things it makes sense that one of them is really huge.)


Dear Santa,
Will you bring me presents this Christmas? I hope you bring me a bike. Are you going to eat the cookies and milk in the kitchen? I would wish for a PSP
(PlayStation) this Christmas! I hope you give me or get me the iPod. Will you wake me up?

Alvaro


Dear Santa,
I would like when you bring me presents. I want a Nintendo DS. And I promise to try to be good. I will make cookies for you Santa, maybe. I like Rudolph. I like to open your presents. How is Rudolph? Does his nose still shine? Are you
(sic) eyes greenish-bluish? How are you going to come to my house? I want games with my Nintendo like Hannah Montana. I will maybe remember to put my key under the mat so you can come in. I want lots of board games. I want most of all is lots of dog games for my Nintendo DS.

Dawn

(And since she promises to try and be good, Santa will bring her everything she wants, maybe.)


Dear Santa,
I have been really good this year. I have been nice to all my friends and classmates. This year I want a nice metal, blue pocket knife. Also, Santa, how has Rudolph been doing? I will have cookies and chocolate milk for you. We have a chimney and I will tell my Dad not to light the fireplace. Also, how are all the elves? I would also like a toy gun. Thanks so much and I can't wait until Christmas!

Eli


Dear Santa,
I will leave homemade cookies and milk for you. I am very excited about Christmas this year. I was just wondering if I could borrow your hat for awhile? I don't know if you remember but earlier this year I sat on your lap and asked for a Nintendo DS and a kitty.

Jordyn

(I wonder what he is going to do with Santa's hat?)

No comments: