Monday, May 25, 2009

Hi De Ho

Something familiar,
Something peculiar,
Something for everyone
...
-A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum

Let's see, I got all the yard work done that I want to do...well, most of it. I got all the books read that I wanted to read...well, most of them. I got all sleep I needed...well, most of it. I got all the house windows clean...well, most of them. Did not get to the one that has the window a/c in it before we put said a/c in so that one won't be cleaned until next fall. I am happy to report that I, along with my husband, did get all the awnings up. I also worked all the days at the library I was scheduled to and made it to an out of town college graduation.

That is the good news. The bad news is that I am still very busy and need more time away from my blog. However, I am not going to leave you without anything to read this time and I have some posts lined up (including this one) that will publish automatically while I am gone. I hope you enjoy them. Be back soon.

No comments: