Monday, March 31, 2008

Life Happens

Hello all, as you probably figured out I have been taking a bit of a break with the Crusader Rabbit story playing for the last eighteen days. The reason for the CR story was that my husband and I had planned to visits friends in Albuquerque during that time period and I knew I would not have time to keep up my blog.

As I said that was the plan but life got in the way. A couple of days before we planned to leave for Albuquerque my father-in-law called to tell us he was going into the hospital for 24 hours. About five days before he had banged the back of his right heel against a sidewalk curbing and torn his Achilles tendon. The doctors decided that surgery was required.

Unfortunately there were problems and he ended up staying in the hospital longer than planned. We cancelled our plans to go to Albuquerque and instead my husband went up to be with and help out his father. After about five days my father-in-law was transferred from the hospital where he had his surgery to a rehabilitation hospital. He is still there today and, although he had a rough time for awhile, he is getting better, just not as fast as was expected. He is expected to go home around April the fourth but again that depends on certain things so we are all up in the air right now.

Anyway, this is just to let you know I am back and will be writing again, just how much I am not sure at this point.

No comments: