Friday, March 02, 2007

Technology, Bah Humbug!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
-Lloyd Bridges' character in the movie Airplane (1980)

And it looks like yesterday I picked the wrong day to write a post with tons of links in it. I don't know if the problem was with Blogger, my Internet provider, or my computer but I could not get to any website without some sort of difficulty. The biggest one was having the computer seemingly reach the site, the address would be in the address window, while the monitor showed nothing but a white screen. Sometimes when this happens, and it has before, if I click on the address bar again the site will pop-up. At one point I lost it and just kept clicking in frustration about a million times. That was not helpful. At other times I had no problem reaching a site. False hope is wearying.

So today no real post, just this explanation why.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

(Oh, and my husband performed some sort of computer magic this morning and things are going better. The problem must have been in our computer.)

No comments: