Friday, January 05, 2007

Meme Time

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”


Kathryn over at Knit Together tagged me back in the middle of December and it has taken me this long to get my list down to six. Here we go.



Six Weird Things About Me

1. I like the smell of gasoline. I'm not a sniffer or a huffer but I do find the fragrance of gasoline pleasant.

2. I was very limber as a child. Flexible enough to bite my own toenails, which I did until about the age of seven.

3. Bright light, including sunlight, makes me sneeze. Light reflecting off a white wall can also make me sneeze.

4. If given the choice I would pick a green salad over a piece of cake any day. I cannot stand anything too sweet.

5. I do not eat the heels of store bought bread but love the end pieces of fresh baked crunchy bread. When I was a child sometimes eating the bread heels meant we might be out of food for the next day or two.

6. Because of a quirk in my brain I am a bad speller. I can not visualize words in my head. Even now I can be typing and think of a word but not know how to spell it. I had to change a sentence in #5 because I could not think how to spell the word anxiety. I could not even misspell it well enough to get it to come up in the spellchecker. It is spelled correctly here because I went to IMDd and looked up Mel Brooks and then searched his list of movies for High Anxiety.

I am not going to tag anyone else but if you would like to play, feel free, it is kind of fun.

No comments: