Saturday, December 23, 2006

Letters To Santa

The five- year-olds in the elementary school kindergarten class were asked to write letters to Santa.

Dear Santa,
How are you doing? Are your reindeer in top shape? If you get the chance I would like a remote controlled truck. Also a motorbike if you could carry it. Maybe a four wheeler, also if you could get me a army man truck.
Love you Santa,
Chandaler

Dear Santa,
I would like a toy car to drive around in. I would also like a motorcycle.
Love,
Jorge

Dear Santa,
I would like a Hot Wheels race car for Christmas. Happy Christmas! I am going to leave you some chocolates on Christmas Eve. Please open the doors because we do not have a chimney. Could you bring my Mom some jewelery? She likes jewelry a lot. My brother would like a play horse named Butterscotch for Christmas. My Dad would like more Christmas decorations for our house.
Love,
Emmanuel

Dear Santa,
I hope you are feeling well. How is Mrs. Claus? How are your reindeer doing? I've been a very good girl this year. I'm going to leave you lots of cookies and milk. I want a computer, drum and a doll that can talk. I hope you don't get too cold on your trip around the world.
Love,
Shalyn

Dear Santa,
How does Rudolph's nose glow? And I would like a 12 gauge shotgun, a double gauge shotgun, a flip cell phone, a black fish with a tank, a bull (cow), the book Snow Lamb, a long dart gun, a football beanbag, and a hamster with a cage.
Love,
Andy

Dear Santa,
Is Rudolph's nose still red and bright? Are you OK? I will leave you cookies and milk. You can get in my Mom's ceiling where her closet is! I will leave you a Pepsi for breakfast! Can you sew yourself up if you get an ouchie? When is your birthday? What I want from Christmas is... Barbie dolls that dance, stuffed animals named Stamping, Carebear dolls, princess dress, tiara and jewelery.
Thank you Santa for everything!
Love,
Abbi

Dear Santa,
I would like a Bratz Diamond Makeover doll. When you come to my house, I will have chocolate chip cookies and milk for you and carrots for your reindeer. Please say "Hi" to Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. I would like you to an especially big "Hi" to Rudolph!
Love,
Shelby

Dear Santa,
I want a real cellphone, a Barbie doll, baby doll, a real car, make-up, rings, earrings, and a stereo, crayon tracer to make a picture, fair dog that barks
(I think she means a toy that she saw at the county fair last August), world ball, football, beanbag, that is it. Thank you for the stuff. How are your elves? How is Mrs. Claus? A real microphone head set. That is it.
Love,
Maddy

Dear Santa,
How is Rudolph and the other reindeers? Are you good and fat for Christmas? I want a digital Barbie camera. Bring me things that you think would best for me please. I am going to leave juice, cookies and milk, and carrots for the reindeer. I have a chimney that you can come in through. I won't have a fire, though. When are you going to have a baby? I have a Christmas tree for presents to go under. I have stocking so please fill them to the top. I want some markers and a coloring book. Can you bring me a doll of Frosty the Snowman? How is Mrs. Claus? Have the elves been good? Is Rudolph's nose really bright?
Love,
Lindsey

Hi Santa, how are you doing? How's Rudolph? For Christmas I would like a plastic snowman, a four wheeler, a toy dinosaur and a rubber turkey. When you come down the chimney there will be cookies and milk.
Love,
KC


May you all get that rubber turkey you asked for this year. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: