Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Heartfelt Apology

Hello, I've been out of commission with a migraine since Monday and still not feeling up to speed. You may have noticed that three post I have written over the last six months have been removed. They were about my brother and sisters and I removed them all because one of my siblings ask me to remove the one I had written about her/him because it was too personal. I apologized and then did so immediately. After removing it I thought about my other siblings and decided I should remove those post, too.

My brother, sisters, and I had a rough childhood and I had written what I thought were turning points in their lives. The moment when each had taken a big step toward leaving that past behind. I am proud of them for doing this and did not mean to hurt anyone of them in any way. I am truly sorry that I did so.

No comments: