Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Less Like Christmas



Well, Little Christmas was yesterday so I moved the three Wise Men with their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh over to the rest of the group in my nativity scene. Like some men they arrived late with two totally useless presents. I've heard they also brought alone a Dust Buster but realized it was inappropriate and "lost" it somewhere in the desert.

I started taking the ornaments off the tree this morning and since my husband was out with the dogs and could not bring in the Christmas storage boxes I laid everything on the living room table. I have also taken the Christmas wreath off the front door and replaced it with a Winter one, removed all the Christmas cards from the bookcase and coat closet door, and packed away the Christmas stockings. I'm feeling a little bit of post-Christmas let down right now.

No comments: