Thursday, December 22, 2005

Time And Tide...

wait for no man.
-English proverb

Or woman. I just realized that Tuesday, December 20th was the third anniversary of my blog. ("I've be doing this that long?") Today I scanned my archives and am surprised my the number of different things I wrote about over these last three years; politics, news, weather, family, friends, people, growing up in Denver, memes, vacations, books, and my trip to Spain. There is more variety there than I thought. I also discovered a few things I wrote about that I did not finish or did not update in future posts. I owe you stories about:

1. How my dog Duke is settling in and what Emma has to do with it.
2. The rest of "All My Children Do The Best They Can."
3. What happened to the dogs that were living across the alley from me.
4. And one more angel story.
5. What happened to Lisa and rest of her Hurricane Katrina story.*

I will try to get these done after the holidays.

* Later Addition

No comments: