Tuesday, September 06, 2005

d. All Of The Above

Extra Credit Pop Quiz


Question One:
What was the reason for the government's slow response to the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina?

a. Incompetence
b. Politics
c. Racism

Question Two:
How will George Bush try to draw attention away from the government's slow response to Hurricane Katrina?

a. Say we should not focus on who's to blame but move forward
b. Turn visits with hurricane survivors into photo ops
c. Try to ramrod his nominee for Chief Supreme Court Justice through the Senate


Question Three:
Who described Hurricane Katrina as "the wrath of God?"

a. al Qaeda
b. The Religious Right
c. The head of the Salvation Army


Question Four:
Which of the following is collecting money for disaster relief and will never get a penny from me?

a. Pat Robertson
b. Salvation Army
c. Any group belonging to the Religious Right


Personal Note:
I talked to my brother again this afternoon. It seems I misheard where Lisa was sent after she was evacuated from New Orleans. She wasn't sent to Omaha but to a military base in Oklahoma. How I got Omaha mixed up with Oklahoma I'll never know. Anyhow, it doesn't matter now because she's not in Oklahoma either anymore. Some friends from Houston, TX drove to Oklahoma to pick her up and take her back to their house. My brother said Lisa still sounds like she is doing OK. This is good to hear but I'm worry about how she will be in two weeks when things have settled down a little.

No comments: