Monday, May 23, 2005

You Are Sleepy...Very Sleepy

Got up this morning at six, went back to bed at eight, and got up again at eleven. My allergies are acting up big time. Right now I feel like I am channeling four of the seven dwarfs; Sleepy, Dopey, Sneezy, and sometimes Grumpy. Last night I went to bed at 700PM and then was woken up around four in the morning by Duke when he gave out one loud howl that sounded like,"NooOOOOOooooOOOO!"

This is the third time he has done this since we got him and it scares the heck out of me each time I hear it. I bolted out of bed and found him sitting on his sleep pad with a dazed look on his face. I went and sat down by him for a few minutes and he cuddled up against me and then fell back asleep. I then went back to bed but it took me what felt like a very long time to get back to sleep. Anyway between that and the allergies I think I will be going to bed by 700PM again tonight.

No comments: