Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I Am Not

greedy
stupid
too patient
bilingual
too aggressive
religious
a member of any religious organization
a devil worshiper
too old
too young
a bigot
celibate
single
gay
a high school graduate
a college drop out
in the best physical shape I could be
a member of any political party
an admirer of George Bush
comfortable in a group of people
shy all the time
as centered as I would like to be
sure what the heck I am doing with my life
a person who will ever say, "Oh, I don't have time to read."
an only child
lonely when I am alone
afraid of what people think as much as I did when I was young
afraid of the dark
afraid of most insects
afraid to pick up a live tick
a good house keeper
a over enthusiastic cat person
a fashion person
a good chess player
a skier anymore
a runner anymore
a person who makes list
unaware of the people who read my blog
unaware that I have been drained by writing about my mother's death
unaware that this is why I am doing this exercise instead of writing more about my Camino experience

No comments: